1. Participate in project management meeting to report shipment plan and custom clearance status.
2. Coordinate the issues related to goods receiving/shipping with Import/Export/Warehouse
3. Continuously to improve outbound delivery performance to fulfill customer's requirement
4. Participate in monthly physical counting process together production team and finance team
5. Lead/participate in some local/global logistics projects to improve delivery performance/ lead time performance/inventory performance/ cost performance etc
6. Manager payment to supplier to the logistic charge and warehouse charge etc.
7. Other tasks assigned by immediate manager
1. Good connection with forwarders & carriers;
2. Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin;
3. Mature, outgoing and able to work well under dynamic and demanding business environment;
4. Good team player, leadership, presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
5. Good experience in ERP system;
6. Stable, Smart, Self-motivated, Aggressive;
7. Sound knowledge and practical experience in planning, shipping, warehouses, customs and etc.
Please if you’re interested in the job send your CV both in English and French, cover letter and Certificates which demonstrates experiences.
Abonnez-vous à nos newsletters. Selon vos centres d'intérêts, recevez nos offres d'emplois, nos avis de formation, des actualités sur l'entreprise. Abonnez-vous maintenant.